Friday, May 30, 2008

"and now for something completely different."


sentimental

A friend, whom I have never met, is moving to Portland in about a month... and it made me jealous and it made me think. if I cannot move yet (but may be the end of the year!) why do I make myself sulk at that which I cannot have... basically, the things I love have become things I abhor. I don't want to talk about moving to the Northwest, because I cannot move to the Northwest right now. I try not to think about gorgeous wool suiting fabrics and garment details like tuxedo tails and spread collars. However, I have to surround myself with these things to keep myself sane, even if at first glance I may seem like a crazy hermit. Thanks for reading. :)
(photo is of The Pied Cow in Portland, Oregon)

No comments: